Wednesday, July 24

Chi Chi Lipstick in Hot Stuff | Review, Swatch & Photo




I'm quickly growing a collection of Chi Chi lipsticks- they are just so creamy and pigmented and long-lasting!

My newest one is called Hot Stuff- a cream formula in a soft orange coral shade.




This is seriously my new favourite colour to wear- built up it's a beautiful bright orange coral, or faded out it's a very pretty light coral, very wearable during the day and brightens up my complexion which is always helpful for my poor fair skin :)





Here I am wearing it with nothing but a touch of lipbalm underneath in natural light...




Overall, I'd classify Hot Stuff as a very wearable orange shade with a nice creamy formula and great staying power. I really recommend this one for everyone who wants to venture into the world of orange ;-)


PRICE  Around $23NZD.

AVAILABILITY  Farmers Department stores in NZ.

RATING  A


What's your favourite lipstick shade of the moment? Are you a fan of the orange lip? Let me know :-)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...